A Philadelphia Eagles linebacker was arrested in Miami Beach on Monday after allegedly beating a hotel worker during an argument about an umbrella.
Bradham was with a group of friends at the Hilton Bentley, according to a Miami Beach Police report, when an argument started over how long it took the employee to bring the group an umbrella.
“Without provocation, [Bradham] struck the victim in the nose with a closed fist, causing the victim to fall to the ground,” the police report said.
Nigel Bradham turned himself in on Monday.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The victim suffered lacerations and a broken nose, PennLive reported.
The 26-year-old linebacker and five others fled the scene, according to police, but a phone and Bradham’s credit card receipt for the umbrella were left behind.
"We have been in contact with Nigel and the proper authorities,” the Eagles said in a statement, CSN Philly reported. “Due to the ongoing legal process, the Eagles will have no further comment at this time."
Bradham is expected to report to Eagles camp on Wednesday, Philadelphia Daily News’ Les Bowen tweeted.