Oenophiles, if you’re looking to expand your wine horizons this weekend, mosey on down to Hawthorne’s Cafe Saturday for a tutored tasting from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in honor of National Drink Wine Day. The Bella Vista restaurant will have Michele Alwine from the Wine Merchant educating guests and there will be discounted bottles available for purchase.
Owner Chris Fetfatzes says, "We love being known for our delicious food, but Hawthorne's [Cafe] also has a serious focus on beverages. We’ve worked really hard to curate dozens of delicious vintages, and we’ve developed a reputation as a serious beverage destination in Philly over the last few years."
He adds: "We're really looking forward to having Ms. Alwine help demystify the winemaking process."
How could this possibly get any better? It’s all free, people. Oh, and there will be snacks.
Hawthorne’s Cafe is located at 736 S. 11th St. For more information, visit: hawthornecafe.com.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures