A fire continues to ravage a legendary and popular South Jersey tavern.
The Hillcrest Tavern and Coach Room in Bridgeton, New Jersey, was the scene of a Monday morning fire that was still burning after 6 a.m., NBCreported.
The three-alarm fire, which started around 4:45 a.m. has reportedly caused no injuries, but crews are still at the scene, ABC added.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Route 49 was shut down in both directions around Fayette Street, NBC stated, also saying that it was unclear when it would be reopened.
The oldest portion of the tavern was built in 1782, when the facility served stagecoaches traveling between Cape May and Trenton, according to ABC.