Authorities are responding to a report that a SEPTA train fatally struck a man near the Fern Rock Transportation Center on Friday.
Officers responding to the incident, which happened Friday around noon, found the victim unconscious, Fox29 stated. He was later pronounced dead.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Due to the investigation, SEPTA announced that service has been suspended on the Lansdale/Doylestown, Warminster and West Trenton rail lines north of the Fern Rock station, Philly.com reported.
Police were continuing to investigate the developing situation, according to Fox29.