Police investigating ATV fire that spread to a home

The ATV was reportedly leaking gasoline while parked in front of a nearby residence.

3200 block of Emerald Street

Google maps street view

An ATV caught fire, which then spread to a nearby home in Port Richmond early Thursday morning.


The incident occurred around 2:30 a.m. Thursday on the 3200 block of Emerald Street in the city’s Port Richmond section, ABC reported.


RELATED:Rogue ATV leads Brooklyn cops to hidden stash of cash, drugs and guns


Investigators said an ATV parked near a home was leaking gas and eventually caught fire, causing heavy damage to the ATV and minor damage to the home, NBC stated in a related article, adding that there were no injuries reported.


RELATED: VIDEO: Despite their no-chase policy, Philly police are pursuing ATVs this summer

Investigators are determining what ignited the fire, ABC added.

Latest From ...
Most Popular From ...