SEPTA has stopped service on the Regional Rail Lansdale/Doylestownline for a power outage Monday morning.
The transit service tweeted news of the stoppage before 7 a.m., saying it will be down until "further notice," after previously experiencing delays due to power problems for up to 60 minutes earlier this morning.
Doylestown: Service is suspended until further notice. Alternate service suggestions are available online.— SEPTA (@SEPTA) October 31, 2016
Doylestown: Service is operating with delays up to 60 minutes due to power problems.— SEPTA (@SEPTA) October 31, 2016
For commuters relying on the line that connects Bucks and Philadelphia counties, SEPTA suggests usingits websitefor alternate travel routes.
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures