Philadelphia police are searching for a suspect who they say viciously attacked a SEPTA bus driver in South Phillylast week.
The incidenttook place on Aug. 3 near the 2000 block of South Broad.Surveillance video on the Route 37 busshows the unidentifiedsuspect arguing with the driver as he exits the bus around 3 a.m.
The suspect then boards the bus again and attacksthe driver, punching and biting him on the face and slamming his head into the dashboard.
The suspect then flees in an unknown direction.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
To submit a tip, call 215-686-8477 or text to PPD TIP (773847). Tips can also be submitted onlinehere. All tips will be anonymous.