Philadelphia police are looking for a man they believe robbed a Wawaconvenience store on two seperate occasions.
The first robbery occurred on June 8 at 9:30 p.m. at10550 Knights Rd.
Police said the perpetrator placedhis hand on a 22-year-old female employee's back and said, "Give me the money and open the register." Surveillance video caught the thief escorting the employee behind the counter where she opened the cash register and gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of money.The man subsequently fled the scene in an unreported direction.
The suspect is described as a white male, 25 to 30 years old, and 5 feet 11 inches to 6 feet tall, He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, black Nike pants, had white socks on his hands, and black Nike sneakers.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The second incident occurred five days lateron June 13 at 10:42 p.m.at the same Wawa location, police said. Surveillance video caught an unknown man armed with a knifeentering the convenience store and walking behind the counter demanding that the 45-year old male employee open the cash register. After stowing away an undisclosed amount of money the suspect left the store and was last reportedly seen on Knights Road heading towards Frankford Avenue.
The description of that suspect was similar to the one in the June 8 incident — a white male, weighing 185 pounds, and standing 6 feet 1 inch tall. He was wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt, black Nike pants, white socks on his hands, and black Nike sneakers.
Anyone with information about the robberies or the suspect is asked to contact the Northeast Detective Division at 215-686-3153/3154.
If you would like to submit a tip about the robberies please report it by dialing 215-686-TIPS (8477), or by sending a text to PPD TIP or 773847.
The Philadelphia Police Department urges you to contact 911 immediately if you see the suspect and to not approach him.