Over 250,000 people attend the Philadelphia Flower Show each year — one of the largest (and oldest) indoor horticultural events in the world. Presented by the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, the event dates back to 1829. In 2017, it will take place from March 11 to March 19 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Everything is coming up tulips this year with the theme being Holland: Flowering the World. Expect to see the region’s top landscape and floral designers for a truly memorable experience.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Student (Ages 17-24): $20
Child (Ages 2-16): $15
Box Office Prices:
Student (Ages 17-24): $22
Child (Ages 2-16): $17
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
To buy tickets online click here.
What are you excited to see at 2017 Philadelphia Flower Show? Tell us!