This video sums up the mood in Boston on Wednesday, as the Red Sox won their first World Series title at Fenway Park since 1918.
If you didn't know yet, these guys weren't alive in 1918 but they were alive in 1988 ... we think ... and they think.
And a reminder: If your fetish is swearing on live TV, then become a sports fan. Celebratory f-bombs are a dime a dozen.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Follow Metro Boston sports editor Matt Burke on Twitter @BurkeMetroBOS