Remember the Tim Rattay-era 49ers? If you do, you were playing entirely too much Madden in the mid-2000s.
Rattay was under center during one of San Francisco’s darkest periods as the team went 2-14 and 4-12 in 2004 and 2005, respectively. But a “Tim Rattay Day” might be in order this season at Levi’s Stadium as the ’Niners are the early favorites to own the worst record in the league.
The disaster of an off-season was underscored this past week when linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested on hit-and-run, driving under the influence, and vandalism charges. Smith, who had been arrested two times before on suspicion of drunken driving charges, was promptly released by the 49ers.
New alleged details emerged this past weekend when The Big Lead reported that the car Smith busted up may have been 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick’s. The report said that this followed an altercation between the two at practice and originally stemmed from rumors that Kaepernick has been spending time with Hot 97 and MTV host Nessa. Nessa and Smith had been dating.
Blacksportsonline.com added that Nessa allegedly also had a recent fling with Washington Wizards star John Wall.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures