• 1 lb boneless pork loin (chicken would also work)
• 1 tbsp oil
• 1 bag store-bought broccoli or cole slaw, your choice
• 1 red pepper, julienne style
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/2 cup spicy Szechuan sauce (if you don’t like it too spicy, only use 1/4 cup)
• 1 tbsp honey (more if you like it sweeter)
• 2 cups jasmine rice
1. Cook jasmine rice as the package directs.
2. Slice pork or chicken into strips.
3. Heat oil in heavy skillet or wok. Add broccoli or cole slaw and stir-fry 2-3 minutes until tender. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
4. Add meat to skillet or wok. Stir-fry over medium high heat until browned.
5. Add bell pepper and water. Cover and cook for 4 minutes until pork or chicken is tender.
6. Combine Szechuan sauce and honey. (If you don’t like your food too spicy, add equal parts of Szechuan sauce and honey.)
7. Add the broccoli or cole slaw. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes until hot.
8. Serve over jasmine rice.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes