Two major developments in Boston sports tonight:
- Tim Thomas made 31 saves as the Bruins beat the Lightning 2-0 in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals. David Krejci and Andrew Ference scored the goals; Tyler Seguin was originally credited with a tip on Ference's shot. The scoring line was changed after the game. The B's lead the series, 2-1. Game 4 is Saturday afternoon in Tampa.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 36 Pictures
- Meanwhile, the Sox traded a player to be named or cash to the Rockies in exchange for LHP Franklin Morales. The 25-year-old reliever -- who's started 15 MLB games, by the way -- is in the middle of his best season in the bigs. He's posted a 3.86 ERA with a 1.29 WHIP in 14.0 IP (14 appearances). His 116 ERA+ is hardly gaudy, but it's worth having around. Hideki Okajima was DFA'd to make room.
- On the field, Carl Crawford and the Red Sox walked off with a 4-3 win over Detroit. Here come the Cubbies.