We here at Remember the Vet are in the process of getting a clip of Andy Reid's recent press conference online here. More to come ... in the meantime, however, here's the basics:
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures
- Mike Vick does NOT have a broken hand, as the team previously stated. The QB has a "hand contusion" and he'll be monitored on a day-to-day basis until the swelling goes down.
- Vick obviously wants to play Sunday vs. 49ers. He always wants to play, according to Reid.
- Vick's swelling came from a broken blood vessel over the bone in his right hand. There is still a "bunch of swelling" and it's no better than it was Sunday night.
- If Vick can't go, Reid wouldn't indicate who would be his starting QB, saying only, "We'll see."