Bill Belichick and his coaching staff were praised by many last week when they "out-smarted" the Ravens by using innovative formations. Still, in a post - SpyGate time, anything and everything the Patriots do differently will be looked at with curious eyes.
The NFL is currently investigating whether or not the Patriots intentionally took air out of footballs during their route of the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Championship Game Sunday night. The theory is that footballs are easier to throw and catch in wet weather when they are not fully inflated.
Tom Brady literally laughed at the accusation during this weekly segment on the Dennis & Callahan program on WEEI Sports Radio in Boston.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
"I think I've heard it all at this point," Brady told WEEI. "That's the last of my worries. I don't even respond to stuff like this."