It's not exactly breaking news that LeSean McCoy and Osi Umenyiora don't like each other. Their much-publicized Twitter exchanges have become quite legendary.
It started with McCoy calling Umenyiora "soft" and "overrated" and escalated with the Giants defensive end referring to Shady as "Lady Gaga." Last spring, Umenyiora wished McCoy a "Happy Mother's Day" via Twitter. Now, the two are the center of an ESPN's award-winning show E:60, which will air Tuesday night at 7 p.m.
ESPN sent a few quotes from the show. Very entertaining indeed. Here's what McCoy had to say about his rival. Remember, the two teams will play Sunday night at the Linc.
"Osi, I mean he really is a good player. I think he's a good player. I think he thinks he's better than what he really is," McCoy said. "I think he's a ballerina in a Giants uniform, but other than that that's all I gotta say about Osi."
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Umenyiora responded by saying, "Well, he's probably right. I might be a ballerina in a Giants uniform, I'm lucky I got the contract, I'm lucky to be playing 10 years in the league, to have won two Super Bowls, all that is pure luck and I'm happy for him. I'm happy he got his contract and I'm happy everything is working out well for him in Philadelphia."
McCoy originally called Umenyiora the third-best defensive linemen on the Giants. In the show, he has updated his rankings, moving him down a peg.
"Wait, I did lie, he's the 4th now, so I actually did lie," McCoy said.