Living in the shadow of his brother Peyton is nothing new for Eli Manning. But that's usually on the football field, not TV.
"Saturday Night Live" announced last night that Eli will be hosting the May 5 edition of the show with musical guest Rihanna.
Peyton hosted the show back in March 2007 and gave one of the best performances of any athlete in recent memory. Then again, Eli has two Super Bowl rings to Peyton's one, so maybe he'll best him in the acting arena as well.
Eli also joins Patriots QB Tom Brady, who hosted the show in April 2005.
Take a look at the highlight of Peyton's appearance, a brilliant send-up of the NFL's United Way campaign:
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Follow Metro New York Sports Editor Mark Osborne on Twitter @MetroNYSports.