Prior to Father's Day, we offered up suggestions for those looking to make Dad happy on his special day. Of course, there's no harm in a gift card, especially if the alternative was some golf-themed toilet paper.
If you've got that new gift card burning a hole in your pocket, here are some ideas that will put that money to good use. In addition to linking to the company's page, I've also included a link directly to some of the big golf stores where your kids likely found your gift.
Golf balls are highly personal, but Callaway's HEX Chrome will fit a wide range of players. Fitting the nice niche in the golf ball market, a significant step up from a discount distance ball, but without the sticker price sting of a premium tour ball. Also, the yellow is very in this season.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
A good pushcart makes all the difference when walking the course, and Sun Mountain's SV1 is an updated version of one of the most popular pushcarts of all time. If you're like me and have vowed time and again to ditch the riding and make the game more fitness oriented.
Clip the Swing Smart device to your club and watch as it sends a 3-D view of the golf swing to your smart phone, complete with key stats such as tempo, swing speed, face angle and angle of attack. This is just launching now, so keep an eye out for ordering information, but it's one you'll want to check out when it hits the market this summer.
The Orange Whip Trainer helps with loosening up before a round, toning and stretching golf muscles, as well as learning how to get the club on plane during the swing. A quickie review: Since I started using it before rounds, my scores have dropped and my ball striking has gotten much better thanks to better tempo and rhythm, not to mention that I can loosen up in a fraction of the time it would normally take to hit balls on the range.
Ashworth, the classic golf apparel brand, gets in on the spikeless shoe rage. The Cardiff makes going from the 18th green to a summer barbecue a breeze. My foursome was just talking this weekend about how comfortable this style of hybrid shoe is, and Ashworth's Cardiff should be on your list to check out, with six colors available.