Free agency is settled and Opening Day is about six weeks away. It's time to start thinking about our baseball drafts.
Here's a first-look at my top-10. A lot can change between now and April, so we'll be updating as needed.
1. Albert Pujols, OF, LAA -- Yes, I know his lineup and ballpark aren't plus-assets. Not worried.
2. Miguel Cabrera, 1B, DET -- Should get 3B eligibility as Prince Fielder moves into the 1B spot.
3. Troy Tulowitzki, SS, COL -- Two words: Position scarcity.
4. Matt Kemp, OF, LAD -- A near-lock for another 30/30 season.
5. Justin Upton, OF, ARZ -- We were all over him last year as a mid-round steal. Now he's a MVP candidate.
6. Jacoby Ellsbury, OF, BOS -- Even if the power regresses, we know the steals and runs will be there.
7. Roy Halladay, SP, PHI -- There's just no risk.
8. Robinson Cano, 2B, NYY -- Hard not to put up huge numbers in that Yankee offense.
9. Jose Bautista, 3B, TOR -- The dude is the best power hitter in the game. Period.
10. Carlos Gonzalez, OF, COL -- We've still only seen the tip of the iceberg in terms of what this kid can do.