As I explained in Part 1 of this blog, there are certain guys I'll have on most of my teams this season. They will be players that I like more than my opponents and it will happen over and over again.
To see which guys with an ADP of 70 or lower I have highlighted, click here. The players below have an ADP between 70 and 140.
1. Stevan Ridley, RB, Patriots -- He's seized control of the Patriots backfield in training camp. Ridley has more talent than BenJarvus Green-Ellis and should get the same workload BJGE got. He'll do more with those touches.
2. Brandon Lloyd, WR, Patriots -- I don't understand how Lloyd's ADP is at 78.14. He's a perfect fit in Josh McDaniels offense and will mesh beautifully with Tom Brady. Explosive upside.
3. Matt Ryan, QB, Falcons -- I've been beating the drum on this one for awhile. I'll let everyone else take their quarterback while I sit back and take Ryan.
4. David Wilson, RB, Giants -- We know the Giants like to use a running back tandem and Brandon Jacobs is now in San Fran. Wilson is way more explosive than Ahmad Bradshaw. Crazy fast.
5. Eric Decker, WR, Broncos -- This one isn't rocket science. Decker has been tearing up camp because he's the best route-runner and now has Peyton Manning.
6. Denarius Moore, WR, Raiders -- Carson Palmer loves to chuck it deep to the massively underrated Moore. Just keep an eye on his hamstring woes.
7. Jared Cook, TE, Titans -- The freakishly athletic Cook is finally locked into a starting role and has the faith of the coaching staff.
8. Randall Cobb, WR, Packers -- Donald Driver is too old and James Jones found himself on the trading block. That leaves Cobb as the next man up in Green Bay's explosive passing attack.