By now, you know the drill. There are a bucket of guys that I love this year and they will be on most of my teams. For the guys I've highlighted with ADPs of 1-70, click here. For guys with an ADP of 71-140, click here.
The players below are like lottery tickets. They have some talent, need some breaks to go their way and are worth a shot. Their ADPs are 141 or greater:
1. Isaiah Pead, RB, Rams -- We talked about Pead in my handcuffs article. He's really talented and Steven Jackson has a ton of wear on his tires.
2. Kyle Rudolph, TE, Vikings -- The Vikes can't stop raving about this kid. He projects as the No. 2 target in MIN, behind only Percy Harvin. Christian Ponder is underrated.
3. Austin Collie, WR, Colts -- Collie is running as a starter in both 2- and 3-wide sets. As an every-down player, he has a ton of upside in a Bruce Arians offense. Andrew Luck looks for real.
4. Tim Tebow, QB, Jets -- For deep leaguers, Tebow is worth a stash. If/when Mark Sanchez gets benched, Tebow will be a QB1.
5. Brandon LaFell, WR, Panthers -- The No. 2 WR in one of the game's most aggressive, explosive offenses.