No time to cry over spilled milk. If you got bit by the injury bug on Sunday, we need to move on and make the most value-based play for our team. Here is what I'm expecting to come out of the bigger injuries of the week:
* Aaron Hernandez is expected to be out at least two weeks -- if not more. This will make Rob Gronkowski an absolute monster and should allow Chad Ochocinco's snap count to rise. Ocho has only been playing about 17 or 18 snaps per game, but now the Pats will be forced to go three-wide more.
* Jamaal Charles is done for the year. The only add I'd consider is Dexter McCluster -- and that's only because he has WR eligibility. I'm expecting a really ugly committee coming out of KC that will be headed by the inept Thomas Jones.
* Miles Austin is going to miss at least a week if not more. Dez Bryant and Jason Witten are going to get a ton of targets and Kevin Ogletree is a desperation add.
* Arian Foster continues to struggle to reach full strength. At this point, I'd rather start Ben Tate.
* Eddie Royal (groin) is going to be out 2-4 weeks. When he comes back, he won't have a job. That's because Eric Decker is MAJOR player.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures
* Felix Jones (shoulder) sounds like he's going to be OK, but I think he's losing his grip on the feature back job. A history of injuries and poor production so far leaves an opening for Tashard Choice and DeMarco Murray.