Injuries have hit the New York Jets particularly hard the past couple of weeks but one player who appears close to a return is outside linebacker Trevor Reilly. It remains to be seen, however, if Reilly will be available for this Sunday's game in London at the Miami Dolphins.
Reilly got hurt in the Week 2 Monday night win over the Indianapolis Colts, an injury to the hand that caused blood to spurt out all over. He's uncertain exactly how or when the injury happened but he's hopeful to be a part of this weekend's game.
"I'm not sure yet, we'll see when I get out there. I'm making the trip, we'll see," Reilly told Metro on Thursday.
"The cut has to close-up more in the next 48 to 72 hours."
He was limited in practice on Thursday - "I conditioned, worked out."
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures