Jay Cutler, who owns a face you’d love to give a Randy Savage-style elbow drop to, is back in the NFL.
He’ll be the starting QB for the Miami Dolphins and will face the Pats twice this season, which is more exciting news for Pats fans.
Cutler is something of an Internet sensation for not only the old “Smokin’ Jay Cutler” deal, but also the fact that he and his wife, Kristin Cavallari, are against vaccines. Cutler and his E-list actress bride do not vaccinate their children because they’re afraid it causes autism. Nevermind the fact that if too many people believe what the Cutler’s do, then we could soon welcome back measles, mumps and friggin’ polio into our society.
Make no mistake, this is worse than Kyrie Irving believing the world is flat. This crap affects the human race.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures