Stay up to date with the news. It's almost as important as understanding your scoring system heading into the draft.
These guys are losing value and sinking down my boards:
* Daniel Thomas, RB, MIA -- He's faceplanted in camp and Reggie Bush has won the feature back role.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Apple Emoji update includes a llama, skateboard and some bagel drama 24 Pictures
* Ryan Grant, RB, GB -- Losing ground to James Starks and reportedly doesn't look like his old self.
* Ryan Torain, RB, WAS -- Until Torain can get healthy (never?), the starter is Tim Hightower and the backup is Roy Helu.
* Peyton Manning, QB, IND -- It's not just Manning's neck that has me worried. It's his declining No. 1 receiver and woeful offensive line as well.
* Chad Ochocinco, WR, NE -- According to observers, Ocho has flat-out "sucked" in the preseason. Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski are better weapons for Tom Brady.
* Arian Foster, RB, HOU -- These hamstring woes can be nagging. In a PPR league, I don't blame anyone for taking Ray Rice ahead of him.