A couple guys that I really didn't like earlier this month are growing on me for various reasons:
1. Brandon Marshall, WR, MIA -- Chad Henne suddenly looks like an NFL quarterback. Marshall has been injury free and more importantly, drama free this preseason. He looks primed for a 100-catch campaign.
2. Tim Hightower, RB, WAS -- I still don't think he's that good, but we've seen Mike Shanahan do more with less. Hightower is going to be a three-down back.
3. James Starks, RB, GB -- Ryan Grant is not looking like himself at Packers camp and has accepted a pay cut. Starks is ready to pounce.
4. Antonio Brown, WR, PIT -- With Emmanuel Sanders still struggling off foot surgery, Brown will be the early-season No. 3 wideout for the Steelers.
5. Ben Tate, RB, HOU -- Arian Foster's hamstring woes combined with Tate's excellent play has him rising as a standalone candidate.
6. Jimmy Graham, TE, NO -- Anyone who watched the Sunday night game sees that he won't just be a red-zone option. Graham is everywhere.