Injured QB to run 100 yards
The most anticipated 100-yard dash will take place Thursday at the NovaCare Complex.
Eagles quarterback Mike Vick will finally put his injured hamstring to the test when he attempts to run at full speed. Vick hasn't really tested it since leaving a game on Oct. 6. He knows he can play Sunday against the Giants, but this will determine if he's 100 percent. In other words, if he can run the offense like Mike Vick — or if he'll be confined to the pocket like Nick Foles.
"I'm going to run 100 yards as fast as I can," Vick said Thursday. "Try to cut, try to make some subtle movement in the pocket and just see what happens."
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Fridays are set aside as walk-throughs for the Eagles. They simply go through the motions — run some scripted plays, go over assignments, all the less physically-demanding stuff.
However, Vick is saving his biggest test for Friday. While his competitive spirit won't allow him to be scared, he did admit he has some slight apprehension.
"There's always gonna be the doubt, the fear of failure," Vick said. "If I can't do it, it's going to be a failure. I'm ready to get to it. I'm ready to get it out of the way," he said. "I'm ready to just get it over with."
Pass or fail, expect Vick under center Sunday (1 p.m., FOX) against the NY Giants.