We're about a month into the season now, so we can start to draw larger conclusions on players. We're also getting to the exciting time when the top prospects inch closer to an early callup. Let's dive in with this week's top adds:
1. Kenley Jansen, RP, Dodgers: Although Javy Guerra is still the closer, the gap here is getting closer. Jansen is so dominant that he'll help your team until he secures the ninth-inning role full-time.
2. Wade Miley, SP, Diamondbacks: With Daniel Hudson (shoulder) struggling and Josh Collmenter demoted, Miley has a chance to stick. The solid prospect pitched 6 1/3 innings of one-hit ball against the Marlins on Sunday.
3. Bryce Harper, OF, Nationals: We're not sure how long he'll be up in the bigs, but it didn't take long to see that the phenom is for real. He's 2-for-6 in his first two games and has displayed a veteran approach at the plate. Worth using for as long as he's starting.
4. Jarrod Parker, SP, Athletics: I still don't understand how Parker is unowned in 90 percent of ESPN leagues. One of the game's top prospects pitches in Oakland's cavernous park and has long-term upside the rest of the season.
5. Anthony Bass, SP, Padres: We're always on the lookout for starters throwing in Petco. In his first six starts of the season, he has 27 strikeouts in 27 1/3 innings and a 2.30 ERA.