We looked at the top offensive free agent options still on the market already, and now we'll round up the latest rumors on defensive players. Moves can happen at any time, as Orlando Scandrick just left this list to sign a two-year deal with the Redskins. Here is how things currently stand as the second wave of free agent signings continue:
Ndamukong Suh, DT
The biggest remaining prize is taking his time, visiting the Rams and Seahawks to start off the week. He could become a punishing force for either NFC West contender.
Jonathan Hankins, DT
The Colts cut ties with the big pass-rusher, and he is one of the better known non-Suh names available. Rumors have the Titans as a potentlaly interested party.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Bennie Logan, DT
Kansas City's loss will be someone elses gain — right now rumors say the Chargers and Lions could be in on Logan — as the big
Navorro Bowman, MLB
The Raiders reportedly are trying to keep him (he split times with Oakland and San Francisco last season) but one of the best defensive field generals is looking at his options. The Chiefs appear to have some interest in the 29-year-old veteran.
Kenny Vaccaro, S
A versatile safety, Vaccaro is just 27 and has a lot of football left to play. He was an important part of New Orleans' much-improved defense last season and is getting interest, reports say, from teams like the Bills and Cowboys.
Tre Boston, S
With five interceptions last year and as one of the more consistent safeties in the league, Boston is getting interest from several teams including the Steelers and Cowboys. His destination may be dependent on whether Seattle decides to move Earl Thomas.
E.J. Gaines, CB
Gaines, just 26, is probably the best cornerback left on the open market. He visited the Cardinals Monday, a likely landing spot.