For the 118th time Army and Navy will go to battle in front of a national TV audiance. Those looking for football to watch Saturday, December 9 will have one choice and one choice alone — the 118th playing of America's Game.
The rest of the college football world will watch the two proud traditions fight for the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy with a 3 p.m. kickoff.
Cable subscibers can tune in on CBS, or stream it using their cable log ins using the CBS Sports website.
Links will be updated just prior to kickoff.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
The game will see Navy looking to avenge last year's loss to Army, their first setback to them in 14 meetings. Lincoln Financial Field hosts the game, as it will for the next four years. The players are excited to play in the home of the NFL's Philadelphia Eagles.
"The team loves to be able to play in an NFL Stadium," Army defensive lineman and captain John Voit said. "It feels like you're big time and makes the game so much bigger."