It's been a heck of a season, has it not? We watched our favorite guidos and guidettes storm the streets of the motherland (or at least Vinny's motherland) get into numerous physical altercations and hook up with just about everything that moves... including each other.
We're sad to see the season end, but we can't wait for Season 5, which puts the cast back at their original shore house-- right where they belong, safe and sound, far away from the tiny smart cars and stiletto-wrecking streets of Florence. The bickering of Season 5 has already started, even while they are still in Italy as Vinny and Sammi argue over who should have to share a room with The Situation, who has found himself on the outs.
Oh yes, it's going to be good. But first, we're anticipating the most drama-filled season finale yet and our hopes are high for some shocking conclusions.
Here are a few things we still haven't seen. Will they happen tonight?
1. Sammi makes out with someone else-- just once. She's taken plenty of abuse from Ronnie, why can't she ever just do something just the least bit interesting?! Not only would it be a captivating scandal, but it would lead to a serious guerrilla smack down that might even rival the time Situation smashed his own head into the wall.
2. Deana finally gets it in with Pauly D-- and it's life changing for both of them.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures
3. The Situation storms out of the house and leaves the show after realizing none of his roommates like him anymore and he and his abs are no longer the center of attention.... Meh, who are we kidding-- we love The Situation. We want him to stay.
4. Angelina resurfaces at a Florentine club... with Pauly's Israeli stalker... and Jenny's ex-boyfriend/crazy person Tom!
5. After suffering a broken heart from her split with Gianni, Snookie swears off men permanently. Then turns her kinda-sorta friends-with-benefits Deana into her new main meatball squeeze.... (sigh) This one won't happen though because if you follow Snooki on Twitter, just as this reporter who is reluctantly willing to admit that she does, you would know that Snooki and Gianna are still together in real time.
Alas, we will have to wait until 10 p.m. to see if our Jersey Shore dreams will come true.