The Flyers held a closed-door meeting yesterday as the team tries to become just the third team to erase a 2-0 series deficit in the Stanley Cup finals. Danny Briere said the tone was more motivational, than instructional.
“We talked a lot about what we’ve been through this year,” Briere said. “We’ve overcome it before and we’re comfortable we can do it again.”
While the Flyers would prefer not to be in this position, they feel confident they can climb out of it.
“Although many of you folks might not give us much of a chance, we're not too worried about what you guys think,” Chris Pronger said. “We think we can win.”
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures