The Red Sox took their second straight game at Wrigley Field Sunday night, beating the Cubs 7-4.
Ryan Kalish, playing in his first game back with the Red Sox after battling a year's worth of injuries, drove in Darnell McDonald in the seventh inning to break a 3-3 tie.
Boston played small ball to widen its lead as Will Middlebrooks and Daniel Nava each had sacrifice RBIs.
David Ortiz homered and had a pair of RBI for Boston.
Franklin Morales earned the win for the Red Sox, allowing just four hits and two earned runs in five innings.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Scott Podsednik left the game in the fifth inning with a groin injury.