We're just eight hours into free agency, and there are already big fantasy boulders dropping. Let's get to the fallout so far. Remember, news is going to creep deep into the night so check back often for updates.
* Roy Williams will be cut by the Cowboys -- It's time. Williams was whining about not getting the ball, but Dez Bryant is the better player. In fact, Kevin Olgetree may be a better player. Bryant is now well worth a fourth-round pick as the clear No.2 receiver and Ogletree should be on the radar for extreme deep leaguers as the No. 3 receiver. Williams, soon to be a free agent, looks like a nice fit with the Bears.
* Marion Barber will be cut by the Cowboys -- We knew this was coming when the Cowboys drafted DeMarco Murray. Felix Jones is going to be the feature back and Tashard Choice/Murray will be mixed in. Barber, left with no burst, won't land a starting job elsewhere but could find a short-yardage role.
* Willis McGahee will be cut by the Ravens -- For now, Ray Rice looks like the goal-line back. That would be a big boost to his value. The Ravens could still add talent to the position, so don't do anything extreme yet. McGahee is being linked to the Broncos as a possible complement to Knowshon Moreno.
* Tavaris Jackson will sign with the Seahawks -- Seattle is out of the Kevin Kolb sweepstakes. Jackson will compete with Charlie Whitehurst to be the starter, with the winner having some borderline two-QB viability. I don't like either in standard leagues, especially if they don't add a No. 1 receiver like Sidney Rice.
* Vincent Jackson is ready to play on his one-year tender and be happy about it. The Chargers -- and fantasy owners -- will be getting a motivated and talented receiver in perhaps the best passing offense in the league.
LOTS more coming.
- PHOTOS: Celebrities attend 'Avengers: Endgame' premiere in Los Angeles22 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures