Salmon, spaghetti, macaroni and cheese, stuffing and sweet potatoes. That was Lou Williams’ breakfast Wednesday morning.
That may sound strange, but Williams hadn’t eaten any solid food since Nov. 24 thanks to his fractured jaw.
“Those are my favorites and that was actually what I was going to have for Thanksgiving dinner,” Williams said. “So, my mom flew into town and she cooked for me.”
Williams isn’t putting a timetable on his return, but said it’s simply a matter of getting back in shape. He practiced Thursday and guesses he’ll be back in 2-3 weeks.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Meanwhile, his backcourt replacement, Allen Iverson, is suffering from arthritis in his left knee. He won’t play Friday in Boston.