Now that your team is drafted we can just coast, right? Don't do it. Look at everything that has happened in the last couple days alone:
* The Packers have announced that they will use an even split at running back between Ryan Grant and James Starks. The key here is that Grant entered camp as the starter and LOST the job. Starks is gaining and figures to outplay Grant in season, making the younger back the one to own (as usual).
* Lance Moore (groin) has been ruled out for Thursday. Look for Jimmy Graham to get a ton of targets. Robert Meachem gets a boost as well.
* The Bucs aren't going to ride LeGarrette Blount. I've been saying to avoid him all preseason just because he's not a special talent. The Bucs obviously feel the same way.
* There are rumors out there that Peyton Manning could be done for the year. While no one knows if that's true, I wouldn't be surprised. The Colts are in BIG trouble.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
* Arian Foster (hamstring) sat out practice Wednesday. I think the Texans will limit his workload in Week 1, but you have to start him if you have him.
* The Raiders coaches are slobbering over Darren McFadden. You should be too. BIG year coming.
* Miles Austin (hamstring) is healthy but has a date with Darrelle Revis. If he has a bad game, I'd buy low.