Now that your team is drafted we can just coast, right? Don't do it. Look at everything that has happened in the last couple days alone:
* The Packers have announced that they will use an even split at running back between Ryan Grant and James Starks. The key here is that Grant entered camp as the starter and LOST the job. Starks is gaining and figures to outplay Grant in season, making the younger back the one to own (as usual).
* Lance Moore (groin) has been ruled out for Thursday. Look for Jimmy Graham to get a ton of targets. Robert Meachem gets a boost as well.
- PHOTOS: Celebrities attend 'Avengers: Endgame' premiere in Los Angeles22 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures
* The Bucs aren't going to ride LeGarrette Blount. I've been saying to avoid him all preseason just because he's not a special talent. The Bucs obviously feel the same way.
* There are rumors out there that Peyton Manning could be done for the year. While no one knows if that's true, I wouldn't be surprised. The Colts are in BIG trouble.
* Arian Foster (hamstring) sat out practice Wednesday. I think the Texans will limit his workload in Week 1, but you have to start him if you have him.
* The Raiders coaches are slobbering over Darren McFadden. You should be too. BIG year coming.
* Miles Austin (hamstring) is healthy but has a date with Darrelle Revis. If he has a bad game, I'd buy low.