6:40 p.m., Sunday, FOX
Line: Saints -3
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Key injuries: Vikings DE Ray Edwards has a knee injury. Saints TE Jeremy Shockey is hurting, too.
Keys to the NFC game:
1 A little defense — The Vikings have a great offense. The Saints have a really great offense. Whichever defense holds the other team under 40 will have a good shot.
2 Peterson’s play — The Vikings’ all-world RB was mediocre against Dallas. If he gets rolling, there’s probably no stopping Minnesota.
3 Ray Edwards — The Minny DE looks like he’ll be OK by Sunday, but if his sprained MCL holds him back at all, it’s a major boost to New Orleans.