Temple was supposed to be looking for its identity without three-time Atlantic 10 scoring champion Dionte Christmas.
Eleven games into the 2009-10 season, the Owls have found it. In a big way.
With a 9-2 record and a 10-point win over then-No. 3 Villanova, Temple moved into The Associated Press’ Top 25 poll for the first time since November of 2001. The Owls are ranked No. 21 and are off to their best start since the 1993-94 team opened the season at 16-2.
Temple has won five straight games, with a tough Jan. 2 contest looming against No. 1 Kansas at the Liacouras Center.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures