As TV critic James Poniewozik notes, there are no two shows on television with a greater audience overlap than "Mad Men" and "30 Rock." ("The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" are a distant second.) Load them up on Netflix Instant and you can practically smell the Charles Shaw.
So it was no surprise, then, that "30 Rock" chose to pay homage to "Mad Men" last night by including a few bars of the French earworm "Zou Bisou Bisou" so memorably performed in the drama's fifth season premiere.
This time, though, instead of being sung by a toothy French-Canadian, the song was Will Forte's Jenna Maroney impersonator, who descended from the ceiling to propose growing OLD ("Oxi Lapodexidrine, a hallucinogenic plant extract that makes sex terrifying") with Jenna.
Check it out below:
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures