Tiger steals the show
1. How will he interact with Philly fans?
2. How does the new, improved swing look?
3. Is Woods mentally able to win?
4. Can he juggle his off-course commitment?
5. Is there any friction with his caddie?
“There’s no tension there, not at all.” Those were Tiger’s exact words when asked if he and caddie Steve Williams were having problems. Earlier this month, some claimed that Woods had whined and blamed Williams after mental mistakes and poor club selection cost them the U.S. Open. “We made mistakes at the wrong time. We’re not perfect,” Woods said yesterday.