If you're like me, you're still in shambles over losing Kenny Britt. It's as devastating as it gets -- Britt was going to be a top-5 fantasy wideout with ease this year and we stole him in the sixth round. To make matters worse, his replacements -- Damian Williams and Lavelle Hawkins -- aren't even talented enough to be worth an add.
However, these guys are:
1. Bernard Scott, RB, Bengals -- Cedric Benson is facing a 1-3 game suspension stemming from his off-field issues during the lockout. Scott is an explosive, big-play runner that will be featured in front of Brian Leonard. And the Bengals get the Bills' rancid defense this week. It's rare we can add a pop-n-play back off the wire.
2. Nate Washington, WR, Titans -- Well, here's your new No. 1 Titans receiver. I doubt he'll benefit too much as he's not ready to see top corners and safety attention weekly. But the targets should at least be there.
3. Denarius Moore, WR, Raiders -- How in the world is this guy not owned in every league. Coach Hue Jackson can't stop saying how he wants the ball in Moore's hands as much as possible.
4. Randy McMichael, TE, Chargers -- He's not that good, but Antonio Gates' foot injury looks really bad. McMichael is on a potent passing team that targets its tight ends in the red zone.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures
5. Jacoby Ford, WR, Raiders -- Ford is finally over his hamstring injury and ready to resume his starting role. Explosive playmaker, but upside is capped by a potential lack of snaps.
6. Donald Jones, WR, Bills -- He's playing just as many snaps as Stevie Johnson while David Nelson runs in the slot. We've seen what this Chan Gailey offense can do and it's exciting.
7. Torrey Smith, WR, Ravens -- I wouldn't go overboard here. Smith is on defenses' radar now, plays the Jets' elite secondary this week, has a bye in Week 5 and Lee Evans' ankle injury isn't overly serious.
8. Vince Young, QB, Eagles -- If Michael Vick keeps whining his way into injuries, Young is going to get his chance sooner rather than later.