I covered Tim Tebow in full on Sunday night. The bottom line is that I would use my No. 1 waiver priority on him in all formats -- even if I had a QB I was comfortable with already. For example, in one league where I have Matthew Stafford I'm adding Tebow and trading Stafford in a package for Chris Johnson. Tebow projects as that good in fantasy.
Here are the guys to consider adding this week:
1. Tim Tebow, QB, DEN: Tebow started three games last season. During that span, he was fantasy's highest-scoring player -- regardless of position.
2. Jackie Battle, RB, KC: Battle is really a replacement-level player and special teamer, but he has coach Todd Haley's confidence. That's enough for 15 touches a game, something not usually found on the wire.
3. Greg Little, WR, CLE: Little has been promoted to the starting X receiver role. That means he'll play every down -- outside in two-wide sets and in the slot in three-wide sets. That's a recipe for production in the West Coast offense.
4. Earnest Graham, RB, TB: Not surprisingly, LeGarrette Blount is hurt. Graham projects as a RB2 in PPR formats as an excellent receiver for Josh Freeman's constant checkdowns.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures
5. James Jones, WR, GB: Donald Driver is donezo. The Packers' top receiving options are now Greg Jennings, Jermichael Finley and Jones/Jordy Nelson. Plenty of upside here.
6. Delone Carter, RB, IND: Joseph Addai doesn't recover well from injuries and Carter was gaining on him anyway. He'll be the goal-line back and get the majority of work ahead of Donald Brown.