"Save the Titanic with Bob Ballard"
SPECIAL. Bob Ballard, the man who discovered the final resting place of the Titanic at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in 1985, talks about the deterioration of the wreckage from both natural and human forces and why it is so important to preserve the ship as a monument. The 100th anniversary of the Titanic's sinking is Sunday.
10 p.m., National Geographic Channel
"Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations"
REALITY. The exotic culinary adventures of maverick chef Anthony Bourdain pick up again in Mozambique, where he scarfs down specialties like matapa — and possibly some Imodium.
Season premiere, 9 p.m, Travel Channel
SPECIAL. Kelly Osbourne hosts this forward-thinking awards show that honors the next big thing in categories such as Next Mega Star and Next Must-See Movie.
10 p.m., Logo
DRAMA. Uma Thurman begins a five-episode stint as a movie star who may be able to save "Marilyn: The Musical."
10 p.m., NBC
REALITY. This "Kitchen Nightmares"-like rehab show overhauls hotels instead of restaurants. Stepping in as the Gordon Ramsay authoritarian guru is hospitality industry vet Anthony Melchiorri.
Series premiere, 10 p.m., Travel Channel
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures