With the bye weeks gone, the waiver wire becomes less important. Personally, I'm submitting no claims this week in any of my leagues. I just don't see anyone out there valuable enough to waste a priority on. I'll move up the chain and see what develops as we head into the fantasy playoffs.
But if you're desperate, here are the pickups this week. And if Roy Helu or Peyton Hillis are available in your league, you need to find tougher opponents.
1. Maurice Morris, RB, DET -- Out of all the players available, he's about the only one I'd consider for a plug-n-play is Morris. Kevin Smith is nursing an ankle sprain and Morris is the best Lions' pass-catcher out of the backfield. They figure to be trailing against the Saints plenty in Week 13.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- UPDATE: Looking back at Lil' Kim's style through the years 40 Pictures
2. Riley Cooper, WR, PHI -- Here's another plug-n-play that I've used in each of the last two weeks. With Jeremy Maclin out again, Cooper will get a few more red-zone looks against the Seahawks.
3. Donald Brown, RB, IND -- Although Joseph Addai started last week, Brown badly outplayed him. Frankly, Brown is the better back right now and the Colts know it. He's the best bet for carries here the rest of the way.
4. Vince Young, QB, PHI -- We talked a lot before the season about handcuffing Young to Michael Vick. Hopefully, you did it.
5. Johnny Knox, WR, CHI -- Caleb Hanie isn't afraid to sling it and Knox is now lining up in almost all two-wide sets.
6. Doug Baldwin, WR, SEA -- Sidney Rice is out and Mike Williams stinks. Baldwin is Tarvaris Jackson's favorite target.