Most owners are in the market for a catcher. Even if you have a good one, he doesn't play more than five days per week. And if you're in a two-catcher league, you can never have enough. That leads us to this week's top adds:
1. Yasmani Grandal, C, Padres: Grandal is a 23-year-old prospect that was hitting .335 with six homers in 56 Triple-A games this season. He got called up on Saturday and hit two homers from each side of the plate that night.
2. Jair Jurrjens, SP, Braves: After a lengthy demotion to the minors, Jurrjens is back. In three starts since rejoining the rotation, he's 2-0 with a 1.47 ERA.
3. Jim Thome, DH, Orioles: What can rejuvenate Thome's season? A move to the American League where he can be the designated hitter, of course. Remember that Thome hit 15 homers in limited playing time last season.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
4. Pedro Alvarez, 3B, Pirates: Third base is getting deeper and deeper, but Alvarez still deserves a look. We can stomach his strikeouts and .234 average because of his elite power potential. As a prospect, many observers suggested that Alvarez would be a consistent 35-homer kind of player.