If you're this deep in the season and need a difference-making starter, I feel for you. It's not happening. There are no Bryce Browns or Colin Kaepernicks this week.
What we can do is ensure our handcuffs are in place and our D/ST units have good matchups. Other than that, these guys are desperation adds:
1. Tony Scheffler, TE, Lions: With Ryan Broyles out for the year and Titus Young banished, Scheffler played as an every-down slot receiver last week. He was only slowed by a blow to the head that cost him a few series. There's upside here in this pass-happy offense.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Apple Emoji update includes a llama, skateboard and some bagel drama 24 Pictures
2. Montell Owens, RB, Jags: Maurice Jones-Drew (foot) isn't ready and Rashad Jennings has a concussion. Owens is the last man standing.
3. Chris Givens, WR, Rams: This dude is no joke. Filling in as the Rams' No. 1 wideout with Danny Amendola sidelined, Givens is running a full route tree in addition to his trademark deep plays.
4. Mike Thomas, WR, Lions: He's not very good at football, but he will be starting opposite Calvin Johnson.