First of all, Mikel Leshoure should have been owned in all leagues before last week. We saw that the Lions had soured on Kevin Smith and were talking up Leshoure in a big way. If he's unowned, grab him now.
Let's get to the guys that might actually be available in your league:
1. Ryan Williams, RB, Cardinals: Turf toe has crippled more than one fantasy season, and that's what Beanie Wells has now. Williams is probably a better pure runner anyway. Buy up.
2. Jacquizz Rodgers, RB, Falcons: Rodgers led the Falcons' backfield in snaps on Sunday and it wasn't because the score was out of hand. In fact, Michael Turner was the one that did his damage in the second half when the Chargers' defense was gassed. An even timeshare makes a ton of sense here.
3. Leonard Hankerson, WR, Redskins: Pierre Garcon's foot injury isn't going away, Santana Moss can't play and Josh Morgan is in the doghouse. Hankerson excels in the blocking game, which keeps him on the field.
4. Donnie Avery, WR, Colts: Now that Austin Collie (knee) is done for the year, Avery is an every-down wideout in a potentially explosive pass offense. Just be aware that the Colts are on a bye in Week 4.
5. Jerome Simpson, WR, Vikings: Off suspension, Simpson is expected to slide in as the starting "X" receiver. Christian Ponder is no fluke -- the kid can play.