The Kentucky Derby is in the books, so now the attention of horse racing fans everywhere turns to the 2018 Preakness Stakes, which will take place soon from Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore, Maryland.
Justify is the early favorite to take the Preakness crown, owning 1-2 odds. Good Magic is right behind him, owning 9-2 odds.
Cloud Computing took the Preakness last year with a time of 1:55:98, and Exaggerator won the year prior with a time of 1:58:31. American Pharoah's Triple Crown win came three years ago. American Pharaoh had 4-5 odds to win the Preakness, which he accomplished.
To live stream the Preakness and the Belmont Stakes, sign up for Fubo TV and its free trial.
The Preakness Stakes will take place on Saturday, May 19 and is scheduled to start around 6:48 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures