I have six drafts in the next week. Now that I've digested roles, talent evaluations and schemes, it's simple. I circle guys on the board that I want and I put a line through the guys I won't be taking. Period.
Here are the players that have a line through them, in order of their ESPN.com average draft position (ADP).
1. Maurice Jones-Drew - The knee injuries and a potentially bad offense are red flags.
2. Michael Turner - He is sliding down the career slope quickly. Falcons will pass much, much more this year.
3. Greg Jennings - With Jermichael Finley healthy and James Jones re-signed, Jennings won't match last year's numbers.
4. Reggie Wayne - Losing a step and his quarterback is in bad shape.
5. Ahmad Bradshaw - Will regress off career year, Brandon Jacobs is coming on.
6. LeGarrette Blount - Doesn't catch passes, took advantage of soft schedule last year.
7. Marques Colston - Off his fifth knee surgery, health and red-zone targets are a concern.
8. Ryan Grant - Losing playing time to Starks, not healthy off his ankle surgery.
9. Cedric Benson - Woeful offense. Benson won't see any holes and can't make anyone miss.
10. Sidney Rice - Tarvaris Jackson is putrid.
11. Daniel Thomas - Had perhaps the worst camp of any potentially starting RB.
12. Tony Gonzalez - The definition of washed up.
13. Kellen Winslow - Too many knee injuries. Reach higher at the deep TE spot.
14. Roy Williams - Don't be fooled by the "starting" tag. Johnny Knox will pass him soon.