• 6 chicken breasts
• 6 slices of shaved prosciutto
• 1-1/2 cups of dry white wine
• 1 cup of cherry tomatoes or chopped tomatoes
• 6 fresh basil leaves or 1 tsp dried crushed basil
• 1 glove of garlic minced
• 6 slices of Swiss cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 C.
2. Place chicken in baking dish. Wrap each piece of chicken with prosciutto; add chopped tomatoes or cherry tomatoes sliced in half.
3. Add torn basil, garlic and salt and pepper over dish. Pour wine over dish to make sure chicken remains moist.
4. Put in oven. Sit back and enjoy a glass of wine while it cooks for 30 minutes.
5. Then add the Swiss cheese over chicken and cook for another 10 minutes or until melted.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Exclusive contest for Metro readers! Visit www.20minutesupperclub.com/metro and be entered to win a $50 President’s Choice gift certificate to stock your cupboards with delicious PC products. For product information and store locations, visit PC.ca. A weekly winner will be drawn from now until the end of October.